Horizon Cloud on Azure: Control Plane Weekly Maintenance - Maintenance Window: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 03:30 UTC - All Regions
Horizon Cloud is undergoing the weekly scheduled maintenance on the Horizon Cloud Control Plane.
Horizon Cloud Maintenance Window:
• Start: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 03:30 UTC
• End: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 06:30 UTC
• There will be no impact on end-users and their ability to connect to their desktops
• During this maintenance there will be a brief (not more than 2 minutes) downtime on the Administration Console. Administrative functions will be temporarily unavailable or may appear offline during this brief downtime.
Service reliability is a top priority at Horizon Cloud and we are making continuous improvements to better our systems.
Please visit Service Support Website at http://my.vmware.com
or call Service Support Line at 1-877-4VMWARE if you need additional assistance.
Thanks for your patience.
• VMware will provide additional updates on our Unified Status page (http://status.workspaceone.com
) until the maintenance activity is complete.
VMware Horizon Communications Team