Please be advised that Horizon Cloud will be performing emergency maintenance on management devices in the datacenter during this maintenance window.
Horizon Cloud Emergency Maintenance Window:
• Start: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 04:30 UTC
• End: Thursday, June 10, 2021, 05:15 UTC
• Data center Affected: USA – Virginia
• You will not be able to launch desktops
• You will not be able to perform pool expansions
• You will not be able to perform power operations
• Your existing connections to VDI's may disconnect and they can re-connect back to the same session after 10 minutes.
• VDI uptime
• Logins to appblast & astro portals are not affected
• Changes to pools , Active directory and general setting in admin portals are not affected
A short customer impact (not more than 10 minutes) is expected during this maintenance activity.
Service reliability is a top priority at Horizon Cloud and we are making continuous improvements to better our systems.
Please visit Service Support Website at http://my.vmware.com
or call Service Support Line at 1-877-4VMWARE if you need additional assistance.
Additional Information and Support:
• VMware will provide additional updates on our Unified Status page (http://status.workspaceone.com
) until this maintenance has been completed.